BLACK BIODEGRADABLE MULCH FILM
Film manufactured from biopolymers, i.e. materials that are directly biodegradable and compostable, unlike polyethylene; it performs the same functions as normal mulch film.
It also includes a carbon black pigment.
The environmentally-friendly film disappears into the soil once its service life has ended.
The standard thickness of this product is 15 µ.
- Main features:
- Completely biodegradable and compostable film.
- Product manufactured from biopolymers.
- Avoids the problems of plastic waste in cultivated land, as well as the costs of removing the film after each planting season.
- Herbicidal effect: reduces weed growth.
- Directly assimilated by microorganisms in the soil.
- Mechanical properties slightly inferior to those of normal film.
- Difficult to modify the degradation time.
- Raw materials based on renewable resources.
This film is also available in the following formats:
- Microperforated: improves the drainage of excess water, preventing puddles, while facilitating the exchange of CO2 between the soil and the crop, promoting photosynthesis.
- Macroperforated: different hole diameters to mark the spacing of the plants.
- Printed: to indicate the spacing of the plants.