BLACK MUCH FILM
Opaque sheet manufactured from a combination of LDPE, LLDPE and metallocene materials in different thicknesses, depending on the end application.
- Protects crops from atmospheric agents that can harm them.
- Prevents weed growth, since no light passes through.
- Facilitates earlier crops.
- Improves water management.
- Its smoke black additive makes it last longer.
- The disadvantage is that this film absorbs all the radiation that it receives, causing it to reach high temperatures, which in some cases can result in burns to the above-ground portion of plants.
This film is also available in the following formats:
- Microperforated: improves the drainage of excess water, preventing puddles, while facilitating the exchange of CO2between the soil and the crop, promoting photosynthesis.
- Macroperforated: different hole diameters to mark the spacing of the plants.
- Printed: to indicate the spacing of the plants.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS