NATURAL MUCH FILM
Transparent sheet manufactured from a combination of LDPE, LLDPE and metallocene materials in different thicknesses, depending on the end application.
- Protects crops from external atmospheric agents that can harm them.
- Increases the soil temperature during the day, thus promoting root development.
- Protects the crop at night, allowing the passage of heat radiation from the soil into the atmosphere.
- Facilitates earlier crops.
- The disadvantage is that since it lets the light through that produces plant photosynthesis, it also allows weeds to grow, which raises the mulch film and can leach water and fertilizer from the crops.
This film is also available in the following formats:
- Microperforated: improves the drainage of excess water, preventing puddles, while facilitating the exchange of CO2between the soil and the crop, promoting photosynthesis.
- Macroperforated: Holes of different diameters provide ventilation, the passage of polinizers and even mark the spacing of the plants.
- Printed: to indicate the spacing of the plants.
- Anti-drip effect: to prevent drops of water condensation from forming on the surface of the film, boosting the radiation that reaches the soil.
- Additional UV stabilization: to permit the film to be used for longer periods, if so required.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS