INDASOL Plus Multitunnel
Thermal sheets manufactured by multilayer coextrusion, combining resins from EVA/EBA copolymers with LDPE, LLDPE and metallocene materials. Different resins are combined in such a way that makes the most of the advantages of each, while at the same time ensuring that the properties of the whole exceed those of each individual material.
INDASOL PLUS MULTITUNNEL includes a special combination of state-of-the-art stabilizers that protect against UV radiation, making the film highly resistant to degradation from both UV radiation and treatments applied inside greenhouses.
The product formula includes a combination of additives that form a barrier against IR radiation and also provide good thermal properties that regulate the temperature inside the greenhouse.
Its high degree of diffusion permits the even distribution of the radiation inside the greenhouse, reducing shaded areas and promoting uniform crop development.
INDASOL PLUS MULTITUNNEL is manufactured with a special 5-layer formula with a combination of materials that make the film especially resistant to degradation in areas where it comes in contact with the metal structure of the greenhouse.
- Great mechanical strength. The combination of various polymers in different layers provides excellent mechanical strength.
- High transmission of visible light, which permits the heating of the growing area, favoring plant development throughout the service life of the plastic.
- Excellent light diffusion: preventing shaded areas inside the greenhouse and reducing irregular plant development by homogenizing light throughout the growing area.
- Optimal heat-insulating effect: the combination of its IR additives, along with the effect of the EBA/EVA copolymers, create a barrier against long-wave infrared radiation emitted by the soil at night, preventing sharp temperature drops (especially at night) and eliminating the risk of thermal inversion that could jeopardize plant life.
- Highly resistant to degradation in areas in contact with the greenhouse structure.
- Highly resistant to degradation caused by sunlight and treatments applied inside the greenhouse.