SILASOL Black Plus
Opaque black sheet, manufactured by multilayer coextrusion with LDPE and LLDPE resins and a high percentage of virgin materials. Manufactured in different thicknesses; designed for covering and preserving fodder.
- Extremely airtight.
- Low oxygen permeability, which promotes good lactic fermentation, preserving the fodder and its high nutritional value.
- Prevents fermentation gases from escaping.
- Good protection against moisture.
- High opacity to light.
- Creates a good heat barrier, maintaining a steady temperature inside the silo, which also allows lactic bacteria to multiply.
- Good mechanical properties, thanks to its formula with high percentages of virgin materials.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS