TUNESOL Thermal Diffuse
Sheet manufactured by multilayer coextrusion, combining LDPE, LLDPE and metallocene resins and EVA/EBA copolymers. Manufactured in thicknesses from 50 to 75 microns. Formulated with thermal additives and UV stabilizers, which make it especially suitable for use in semi-forced cultivation.
- TUNESOL THERMAL DIFFUSE contains a combination of IR additives in its formula that act as a barrier against heat radiation emitted by the soil, preventing sharp temperature drops and maintaining the heat during the night at cold times of the year.
- This effect is very important in small tunnels, which have little thermal inertia due to their small volume, allowing the heat to escape rapidly.
- TUNESOL THERMAL DIFFUSE is well suited for semi-forced crops in areas or times of the year where sharp temperature drops are likely.
- The TUNESOL THERMAL DIFFUSE film can be supplied with an anti-drip effect. It is manufactured with specific additives that prevent water condensation from forming drops on the surface of the film. Water condenses in sheet form, further increasing the transmission of visible light into the greenhouse, especially in the early morning, when the condensation effect is the strongest. In addition, this effect prevents the continuous dripping of water on the crop, reducing the ensuing risk of diseases.
- TUNESOL THERMAL DIFFUSE films may be manufactured with holes 10 or 5 mm in diameter, with different layouts to improve ventilation in the small tunnel, thus favoring crop development.