Thermal sheet, manufactured by multilayer coextrusion, with a combination of LDPE and LLDPE in different thicknesses. DURATERMIC YELLOW has a special combination of stabilizers that protect against UV radiation, based on a complex of Ni/BENZOPHENONE, which gives the film a yellow-greenish color. This type of stabilizer provides good resistance against both UV and chemical degradation.
In addition, the product’s formula also includes a combination of additives that form a barrier against IR, giving it good thermal properties that regulate the temperature inside the greenhouse.
Its high degree of diffusion permits the even distribution of radiation inside the greenhouse, reducing shaded areas and promoting uniform crop development.
- Great mechanical strength.
- Good transmission of visible light: permits the heating of the growing area, favoring plant development.
- Excellent light diffusion, preventing areas of shade inside the greenhouse and reducing irregular plant development by homogenizing light throughout the growing area.
- Optimal heat-insulation effect: its combination of IR additives create a barrier against long-wave infrared radiation emitted by the soil at night, preventing sharp temperature drops (especially during the night) and eliminating the risk of thermal inversion that could jeopardize plant life.
- Highly resistant to degradation caused by sunlight and chemical aggression from plant health products.
Recommended for use in cold areas or areas with large differences between daytime and nighttime temperatures.