Thermal sheets manufactured by multilayer coextrusion, combining resins from EVA/EBA copolymers with LDPE, LLDPE and metallocene materials. INDASOL WHITE includes a special combination of stabilizers that protect against UV radiation, making the film highly resistant to degradation from both UV radiation and treatments applied inside greenhouses.
The product formula includes a combination of additives that form a barrier against IR radiation and provide good thermal properties that regulate the temperature inside the greenhouse.
Its high degree of diffusion permits the even distribution of radiation inside the greenhouse, reducing shaded areas and promoting uniform crop development.
- Great mechanical strength. The combination of various polymers in different layers provides excellent mechanical strength.
- High transmission of visible light, which permits the heating of the growing area, favoring plant development throughout the service life of the plastic.
- Excellent light diffusion: preventing areas of shade inside the greenhouse and reducing irregular plant development by homogenizing light throughout the growing area.
- Optimal heat-insulation effect: its combination of IR additives, along with the effect of the EBA/EVA copolymers, create a barrier against long-wave infrared radiation emitted by the soil at night, preventing sharp temperature drops (especially at night) and eliminating the risk of thermal inversion that could jeopardize plant life.
- Highly resistant to degradation caused by sunlight and treatments applied inside the greenhouse.