SILASOL Green & Black
Two-tone (black and green) sheet, manufactured by multilayer coextrusion with LDPE and LLDPE resins, made primarily from recycled materials. Manufactured in different thicknesses; designed for covering and preserving fodder.
- Extremely airtight.
- Low oxygen permeability, which promotes good lactic fermentation, preserving the fodder and its high nutritional value.
- Prevents fermentation gases from escaping.
- Good protection against moisture.
- High opacity to light.
- Its green outer layer reflects solar radiation (although not to the same extent as the black and white film), reducing heating in the silo and preventing unwanted fermentation.
- Its green outer layer reduces the environmental impact of the plastic, which blends in with the surrounding countryside.